One of the cheapest and fastest ways to have clean, safe drinking water in your home is to install a well water treatment system or filter. Well water treatment systems filter the water coming from a well into water that can be used for all household needs, such as bathing, washing clothes, cooking and drinking. Harmful bacteria and other microorganisms can build up in the well water sometimes giving it a rotten egg smell. Having a good well filtration system can help to eliminate most of these hazards.
8. BLUONICS- 20 Big Blue Whole House Water Filter
This is a whole home water filter by BLUONICS that has a 5-micron sediment cartridge that filters out rust, iron, sand, dirt and other undissolved particles from the water. The “Big Blue” is built with a heavy-duty material to make sure it can last for a long time. There is a 1” brass inlet/outlet ports and a large capacity design for high flow applications.
- Heavy Duty construction
- Included: filter cartridge, wall bracket and housing wrench
- Clear blue transparent housing
7. Express Water- Alkaline reverse Osmosis Filtration System
The Express Water alkaline reverse osmosis filtration system is an under the sink purifier with remineralization. The system gives the filtered water more oxygen than tap water plus adds minerals and antioxidants to help improve your overall health.
- This filter is double sealed to give the best filtration, efficiency and value.
- Equipped is a leak stop valve that shuts off the supply of water if excess water is detected. `
- For your convenience a brass feed adapter and a quick adapter is included. The adapters fit most of under sink pipes from ½” to 3/8”.
- Quick setup design and customer supoort available for any concerns.
6. GREENSAND- 1.5 cu.ft. Oxidation Filter
the Greensand water filter offers an economical way to filter water and ultimately live better. This system can treat up to 5.5 GPM and uses 5.5 for backwashing. Backwashing is an automatic feature that rinses contaminants from the lines and oxidizes the water to kill bacteria.
- Ideal for removing high density iron, sulfur and manganese from water
- 15-gallon solution tank
- Uses a Fleck 2510SXT digital valve for increased efficiency and user control
- Backwashing feature
5. Abundant- Flow Water (BWF- CC15-56SXT) Carbon Filter
The catalytic carbon system is great for removing iron, `hydrogen sulfide, chlorine and other chemicals from the water. The carbon has a high surface area which maximizes the treatment of the water. This system can treat up to 3.0 GPM of continuous flow with the maximum amount of contaminants. Setup is quick and easy.
- Catalytic carbon media to get rid of toxins and contaminants in the water supply.
- Comes with a Fleck 5600SXT digital filter valve and a ¾” stainless steel bypass valve.
- Able to remove iron, hydrogen sulfide, pesticides, herbicides and many other odors chemicals and tastes
4. 3M- Aqua-Pure Model AP910R
Improve the quality of your water with this 3M water filter. High capacity filters are able to filter up to 100,000gallons of water before it needs to be replaced. The Aqua-Pure uses a polyester material to reduce particles to about 5 microns. The replaceable media only needs to be replaced once per year on average.
- Max flow rate of 20 GPM
- Non-woven pleat media is used with the activated carbon to reduce the contaminants in water down to about 15 microns nominal.
- Sanitary quick change feature that allows you to easily change between cartridges
- Reduces sediment buildup in water heaters and appliances
3. Woder- 10k Gen3 Ultra High Capacity Direct Connect Water Filtration System
removes Chlorine, lead, heavy metals, odors, chromium 6 and other contaminants. No major plumbing is required to setup and install the Woder Gen3 high capacity water filtration system. It comes with 3/8” direct connect hoses and can be hooked up to most kitchen or bathroom fixtures. This filter has a flow rate of 2 GPM @ 65 PSIG.
- Removes 99.99% of contaminants from water while leaving the essential minerals and nutrients.
- Filters last for a minimum of three years
- Easy setup an installation
2. APEC- 6 Stage Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System
This water filter by APEC was made with quality materials and made entirely in the USA. The 6-stage system removes up to 99% of bacteria, viruses, organics, chemicals and more. It also offers Ph enhancement. This filter is one of Americas top rated in-home filtration systems for over 20 years. 2- year warranty available with registration.
- Long lasting design and superb purity capabilities
- Free life time loyalty support service
- Easy installation and stress-free maintenance
- Assembled in the USA
1. ISpring- 6 Stage High Capacity Under Sink Filter System
The ISpring 6 stage filter uses reverse osmosis water to create safer, healthier and softer water. It can remove over 1,000 contaminants from the water. The unit is mounted under the sink and has easy mount features. A RO membrane is used to not only filter out hazards but to add essential minerals. This filter system was constructed using premium materials for the highest reliability.
- Reinforced transparent 1st stage housing
- Filters out harmful substances and keeps helpful minerals
- Leak-free system and find support using online help videos
- Live phone support