In this review, we will comment on and grade the eight best RC cars under We will base our recommendation using the special features and product specifications of each RC car and rank them accordingly from eight to one. Eight is our least favorite RC product, still a good deal for under $100, but not as good at the number one through seven cars. Likewise, number one is the best RC cars for under 100.
8. Best RC Cars Under 100 – The SIMREX A231 RC Car
This high-speed remote control orange Monster Truck is capable of speeds up to 20 kilometers per hour (kph) or 12.42 mph. At 1/18 scale it’s big and “ready-to-race” (RTR). What’s great about this little beast is all the replacement parts are available on Amazon. So, even if you tear it up, you can repair it and keep racing.
- 2.4GHz radio
- 1/18 Scale
- Control distance up to 50 meters (164 feet)
- Realistic suspension system with four shock absorbers
- Dimensions: 2 x 1.2 x 3.9 inches
7. IMDEN Remote Control Car
This RC Off-Road 4WD Monster Truck capable of super speeds up to 30 mph. The exquisite craftsmanship and powerful engine will provide hours of enjoyment for off-road enthusiasts of all ages, on all types of terrain. In the sand, rocks, or snow…watch this baby go. Going forward or backward, right or left, it’s almost impossible to get it stuck. Plus, the robust suspension system is anti-shock.
- 2.4GHz radio
- 1/18 Scale
- Anti-shock suspension
- Remote uses 3 AAA batteries, included
- Two rechargeable truck battery also included
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.4 x 4.1 inches
6. SPESXFUN Remote Control Car
All-new RC technology for Everyone from young children to adult will enjoy this off-road RC truck. Its overall appearance and structure are truly unique. The rechargeable batteries offer 20 to 30 minutes of fun racing time and recharge in four to six hours. The realistic design of its interior makes for better learning experiences for kids.
- (2) battery packs 3.6V 700 mAh
- 1:20 Scale
- Flexible antenna
- Full refund within 30 days and 1-year warranty
- Non-slip tires
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches
5. VCANNY Remote Control Car
The Vcanny manufacturers encourage exploration and discovery for your children with great RC cars and trucks. These RC toys were developed to provide everyone with hours of enjoyment and fun. However, every child’s learning experience will get heightened, and their physical and mental skills challenged by these machines. Parents, as well as children, can enjoy the experience of these excellent racing toys.
- 2.4Ghz radio with anti-interference built-in
- 1:18 fully simulated realistic design
- 4-WD for more power
- Includes two 850 mAh batteries (rechargeable) for the RC truck
- Includes three AA batteries for the remote
- Dimensions: 13 x 15 x 17 inches
4. IMDEN Blue Remote Control Car
The Imden RC is fast and responsive. The sturdy frame can handle a lot of beatings from kids, particularly with its crash bar. What most adults and children love about this RC car are the rechargeable batteries. The children because with two packs you can run them for a half an hour and recharge in an hour or two while continuing to race. Parents love this too because we don’t have to buy more expensive batteries every few weeks. 81% of verified purchasers rated this model with 4 or 5 stars.
- Strong torque engine
- 1:22 Scale
- Turn sensitive rubber tires for better traction on all terrains
- Long distance (50-80 meters or 164-262 feet) remote
- Professionally accurate chassis design
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.1 x 2.7 inches
3. TOZO C1142 RC Car Green Sommon Swift
The Tozo Sommon Swift is a big, rugged RC car. This buggy is not your average RC car. It’s fast and durable. Many owners have complained about it flipping at high speeds, but if you read the instructions, you can regulate the turn radius to limit it so that it doesn’t flip as easily. All parts are available on Amazon for replacement, if necessary. However, you will not likely need to replace parts due to breakage; it’s tough and well-constructed. 79% of verified purchasers rated this model with 4 or 5 stars.
- 4-WD RTR
- 1:24 Scale
- High-speed engine up to 32 mph
- PVC shell & Metal Drivetrain
- Shock resistant responsive steering
- Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 21 inches
2. Hapinic Blue RC Car
An excellent little RC car for the price. The remote control works out to 100 meters or about 328 feet. With a powerful little engine and shockproof suspension, you can get 20 to 30 minutes of fun, and it recharges in an hour or two, and you’re ready for more enjoyment. 78% of verified purchasers rated this model with 4 or 5 stars.
- Anti-skid rubber wheels
- 1:18 Scale
- Two 4.8V 700 mAh rechargeable batteries included
- Durable plastic shell
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 4.7 x 6.2 inches
1. Best RC Cars Under 100 – Distianert 1/12 Scale All-Terrain Amphibious RC Truck
One of the few amphibious all-terrain RC trucks on the market for less than $100, but one of the most fun at any price. With high-grip rubber amphibious tires and independent suspension, you will have the thrill of a lifetime with this RC truck. The range on the remote is about 500 meters, but be careful in water because it will need time to “swim” back before its battery runs out. The waterproof parts and wide, deep-tread tires make for tons of water fun. The Distianert is the Best RC car for under 100!
- Truly amphibious
- 1:12 Scale
- Solid frame chassis
- Premium ABS shell
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches