While pretty much everyone loves the occasional shot of espresso for a quick wake-me-up, true aficionados gravitate toward manual espresso machines rather than their pump driven counterparts. The reason that people enjoy this niche brewing method is that it gives you direct control over the brewing process which in turn allows you to finely tune the flavor and strength of your espresso. Another nice advantage of manual espresso machines is that they don’t even require electricity to run. All you need is a fire and some coffee beans to make a delicious drink. With this in mind, here is a list of some of the best manual espresso machines out on the market.
8. ROK ROKMAKERRED Espresso Maker
This espresso maker measures 12.2 x 10.6 x 7.9-Inches and comes in berry red which will really make it pop while sitting on your kitchen counter. ROK espresso makers are environmentally friendly and are constructed from engine-grade steel which is backed by a 10-year warranty. Built for espresso aficionados, the ROK sports dual levers to control the brewing pressure.
- Polished metal frame
- No electricity necessary
- Slip-resistant rubber feet protect countertop
7. La Pavoni PC-16 Professional Espresso Machine
This professional-style espresso maker has a beautiful chrome design, weighs 14 lbs, and measures 16.1 x 14.6 x 9.8 inches. A detailed manual and video that comes with the La Pavoni espresso maker instruct even the most novice of students on how to make espresso and cappuccino like a professional. Whether you are looking to add a quality espresso maker to your own kitchen or the workplace, the La Pavoni can fill that void.
- Great steaming mechanism for cappuccinos
- Can be used residentially or commercially
- Power 1000W. Voltage: 120V
6. La Pavoni EPC-8 Europiccola 8-Cup Lever Style Espresso Machine
This espresso machine is all about making a great cup while looking stylish which makes it a great addition to any kitchen. It measures 11 x 7 x 12 inches so it’ll fit nicely and not take up too much countertop space. The EPC-8 is constructed from stainless steel and has a beautiful chrome design that will last for years to come.
- Comes with tamper, screen, screen holder, measuring ladle, and cappuccino attachment
- Includes instructional video for beginners
- 1-year full warranty
5. Flair Signature Espresso Maker
This is a non-electric espresso maker that is great for brewing at home or taking on the road with you. The Flair comes with an aluminum press stand and stainless steel brewing head that are very durable and will last for years. A simple pull lever design makes brewing a snap letting you brew up to 8 cups each brew.
- Detachable brewing head and easy-clean portafilter make cleaning simple and quick
- Completely portable and comes with carrying case to take on the road
- 5-year warranty on base and brewing head
4. DeLonghi Inc EC685M Dedica Deluxe
This espresso sports 15-bar professional pressure ensuring a perfect cup each brew. Adjustable controls let you fine tune your brewing preference to tailor brew espresso to your palate. The frother lets you adjust the foam and steam levels to further fine tune your drink. There are a lot of features on the EC685M including an automatic flow stop and rapid Thermoblock heating system
- Brew authentic barista-quality beverages including single or double espresso, cappuccino, or latte
- Brew drinks in as little as 35 seconds
- Sleek design with stainless steel finish
3. Flair Espresso Maker
Handcraft your own custom espresso drinks from the comfort of your own home with this simple to use machine. The Flair does not rely on electricity so you can use it at home or take it camping or anywhere else as long as you have a heat source. This espresso maker features a detachable brewing head making cleaning the machine simple.
- Weight: 5lbs Case Size: 12.5″L x 9″W x 3.25″H
- Level Pressure: 8 BAR to 16 BAR
- 5-year warranty on aluminum stand and stainless steel brewing head
2. Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
This sleek and compact espresso maker is perfect to leave sitting on your kitchen countertop and display for your friends. It comes with a three-in-one filter holder that can be used to brew single and double shots, or brew using an espresso pod giving you every option available. The manual frother mixes steam and milk to whatever consistency you want so you can have the perfect shot.
- Can brew drinks in as little as 35 seconds
- Weight: 9.3 lbs, Dimensions: 13 x 5.9 x 13 inches
- 1 liter removable water tank
1. ROK Presso Espresso Maker
This espresso maker comes with a portafilter, splitter, and frother so you can make barista-level cups of espresso. The Presso doesn’t use electricity making it truly manual and a great espresso maker for aficionados who want to fine-tune their brew. A lightweight and sleek espresso maker, the Presso weighs under 10 lbs and can easily fit onto any countertop with plenty of room left over.
- Polished metal frame
- Base has four rubber legs to prevent slips on countertop
- 10-year warranty certificate