Lever espresso machines are an advantageous amenity to have for many reasons, they’re quiet, easy to clean, and make great expresso. Having a lever machine can also be a money saver by reducing daily trips to the local coffee shop where espresso can often be quite costly. Lever espresso machines are beautiful countertop kitchen appliances that add an increased touch of class to any kitchen. Here are the top reviewed of lever espresso machines.
8. KAMIRA Moka Express 1/2 Cups Stovetop Espresso Maker
This Kamira Moka espresso machine is sleek and beautiful offering espresso at half-cup servings per use. This machine is an Italian espresso machine intended for Italian espresso blends. It is meant for stove top use and is compatible with any type of gas, electric, or induction like stovetop.
- Hand crafted in Italy.
- Long lasting and made of recyclable materials.
- It has a stainless steel finish with zero electric parts.
- Cost effective and environmentally friendly eliminating the use of coffee pods.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.
7. DeLonghi EC155M Manual Espresso Machine
The De’Longhi EC155M Pump Espresso Machine offers coffeehouse brews right to the home. This espresso machine is compact and simple to use. This machine is capable of brewing single or double shots of espresso and cappuccino. The EC155m maintains optimal temperature while turned on allowing repeated use without the wait. Making espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature is simple thermostats that control both water and steam.
- It has a metal top where the controls are located plus an area that collects any drips or dribbles.
- The stainless steel boiler reservoir has a one-litre capacity and is easy to clean.
- The included cappuccino function makes frothing easy and fun with cafe-like results.
- Removable drip-tray with an anti-drip system.
- The knobs function includes the on & off command as well as espresso & cappuccino selection utilizing indicator lights and adjustable steam emission.
6. Cuisinart EM-100 1.66 Quart Stainless Steel Espresso Maker
The Cuisinart EM-100 is a pump based espresso machine that is compact and simple to use. The steam-wand utilizes a convenient swivel function that allows control of the steam by turning the single knob to the right. This is a compact machine with a hefty feel and contains a large reservoir of 53oz.
- Brews 1 to 2 cups for either ground espresso or pods.
- Equipped with a cup warming feature.
- Easy to use steam nozzle and frothing function with removable drip tray.
- Utilizes 15 bars of pressure for consistent coffee drinks.
- Best Professional Hair Shears Reviews
- Best Latte Machines Reviews
- Sewing Machine For Kids Reviews
- Best Budget Espresso Machines Reviews
5. La Pavoni Professional PBB-16 Espresso Machine
This is an elegant looking compact espresso machine with professional power. It holds a 38 ounce boiler capacity making 16, 2 ounce cups of espresso. Lifting the lever raises and lowers a piston that controls the amount of water and coffee fusion desired by the user. This espresso machine creates a rich froth and is compatible with other hot drinks such as tea and warm milk.
- Has the ability to make one or two cups of espresso at a time.
- Solid Nickel plated construction with hefty brass boilers.
- Convenient pressure gauge for consistent taste and composition.
- Made in Italy with stainless components.
4. Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
This sleek and compact espresso maker adds a touch of elegance to any kitchen without taking much countertop space. Dedica features a patented function that uses manual operation. The machine can easily make an elegant froth making every drink delicious and attractive. This machine offers a customizable flow-stop feature allowing between 1 and 2 shots of espresso making it a versatile machine great for customizable taste preferences.
- A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured beverages.
- Contains a three-in-one filter holder meant for either one or two espresso shots and a third holder for an easy-serve espresso pod.
- Equipped with an adjustable tray that can me altered to fit taller cups.
- Available in black, red, silver, and stainless steel.
3. Breville Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine
This Breville Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine offers cafe quality espresso for home use and at an affordable price. This espresso machine consistently provides the best balance of sweetness, acidity and bitterness by featuring fully controllable dosing, water temperature, infusing pressure, and steaming pressure functions to every cup. It has the ability to extract one or two shots at a time and offers a 15 bar range of low-to-high pressure for optimal taste and texture.
- Includes 1 & 2-cup single and dual wall filter holders for use with ground coffee.
- Has a versatile steam-wand for steaming and frothing milk.
- It is moderately compact with a 61oz tank capacity.
- Contains a stainless steel milk container, a water filter, and water filter holder.
2. ROK Presso Manual Espresso Maker
ROK believes that making espresso manually offers optimal taste and complete control of every brewing process. This espresso machine is constructed of durable metal parts that offer a hefty feel and pristine performance. There are no electrical parts and includes a durable tin case for portability and transport. Comes included with a 49mm portafilter, splitter spout, scoop/tamper, and manual milk frother.
The machine’s base is equipped with four slip-resistant rubber-legs to protect countertops and prevent the espresso maker from sliding.
- No electricity needed making it convenient for travel or catering.
- Made of a polished metal frame giving it a high-end industrial look.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
1. Flair Espresso Maker – Manual Press
Simple, unique, and strong are some characteristics of this espresso maker that truly make it stand out and a desired espresso machine perfect for any kitchen. Flair believes simplicity makes the best espresso and has developed this simple lever press that makes delicious espresso topped with thick creme and without the use of pods or electricity. This espresso machine is for the enthusiasts of truly handcrafted espresso that enjoy the art of the process as much as the result.
- Easy to use with no electrical parts or batteries.
- Has a detachable brewing head making it easy to heat up and clean.
- Extremely durable construction made of an aluminum press stand and a stainless steel brewing head.
- It’s extremely portable and fun to use, it comes with a sleek carrying case.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.