An offset smoker can be very useful for cooking. They are also called a barrel, side firebox, horizontal or pipe smokers or cookers. They help with cooking a lot of food at once. There are many different types of offset smoker available. You can make ribs, brisket, large pieces of meat, and many other things with an offset smoker. Offset smokers are the best choice when you are trying to cook a lot of food at once. Another benefit of offset smoker is that you can out more wood or fuel without opening the cooking chamber which is ideal for cooking. You can grill on them too and it is comparatively inexpensive. They can last a lifetime if you can maintain them properly. It is important to use the best offset smokers for cooking. In this article, the best offset smokers are listed.
10. Char-Broil Deluxe Offset Smoker, 40″
This offset smoker can be used charcoal grill also in addition to being used as an offset smoker. The handles are made with stainless steel. The cooking surface is wide with sufficient space for cooking lots of food. It is very easy to clean them up.
- The primary cooking surface is 739 sq and the secondary one is 275 sq
- It is easy to maintain temperature because of the 3-piece smoking chamber
- Ash drawer present for easy cleaning and ash removal
- The cooking grates are porcelain-coated
9. Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
You can use charcoal as the fuel source with this offset smoker. For those of you who are charcoal lovers, it is the best choice. The pre-installed system keeps the heat and temperature preserved. There is a removable steel pan installed so you can take out the ash easily.
- The cooking area is of 1890 sq inch
- There are 6 cooking grates
- You can purchase a premium cover for it – Model DG1890CSC.
- There are charcoal chamber, charcoal grate, and removable ash pan
8. Royal Gourmet BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, 30” L
You can make excellent gourmet meals with this offset smoker for your whole family. The design is very compact which enables you to fit the offset smoker easily anywhere in most places of your home. There is a combination of offset smokers available.
- There is a combination of the traditional charcoal grill and offset smoker
- The cooking grates are spacious and they are porcelain-coated
- They cook surface is spacious covering 800 sq inch
7. Royal Gourmet CC1830F Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker, Black
This offset smoker is perfect for family and also when you are having a few friends over at your home. You can also use it for a quick BBQ grill. It is easy to maintain and clean. It is very easy to set up providing users with a lot of conveniences. The food heats up evenly and also quickly in it.
- It is easy to assemble and the cooking space is huge covering 800 sq inch
- The lid is heavy duty with a professional thermometer
- There is a steel mesh front table and also in the bottom shelf
6. Masterbuilt MB20070210 MES 35B Electric Smoker, 30″ Black
You don’t have to use propane or charcoal for this offset smoker. You can just simply put the plug and use the analog controls to do the settings and you are ready to go. It provides plenty of room for cooking.
- Three-coated smoking racks are available
- There is a built-in temperature gauge
- The temperature is easy to control with the analog settings
- There is an ashtray removal system
5. Masterbuilt MB20100112 Slow Smoker Kit, Black
The smoker is ideal for cooking a variety of foods including smoking cheese, fish, bacon, jerky, and other foods. When the smoking time is longer you can maintain a lower temperature in the smoker. There is a removable ashtray present and also a system for cleaning up the smoker easily.
- It provides up to 6 hours of continuous smoking with a wood feed system
- It is ideal for hot smoking and can maintain a temperature of 275˚F
4. Cuisinart COS-118 Vertical 18″ Charcoal
It is very easy to cook with this offset smoker. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the cooking chamber by the vertical barrel design. You can control the temperature and the amount of smoke by adjusting the air vent. It is very portable and you can take it anywhere. Cuisinart was designed for professional chefs who appreciate the quality of it.
- There is a porcelain enamel water bowl
- The dimension of it is 22 L x 24 W x 43 H inches
- There are two stainless steel racks available
- It provides a cooking space of 510 sq inches
3. Dyna-Glo SeriesBarrel Charcoal Grill & Side Firebox
This offset smoker can work as a multi-functional grill and also can provide you with an expanded cooking space. There is an ash pan in the offset smoker which makes it very easy to dispose of the ash. There is also a removable charcoal grate. The cooking grates are porcelain-enameled steel which provides maximum heat transfer and searing.
- 443 sq inches of primary cooking area
- 287 sq inches of offset cooking area
- The offset consists of heavy gauge steel body construction
2. Char-Broil Offset Smoker, 40″
It can be used both as an offset smoker and a charcoal grill. The internal temperatures can be easily monitored with it. There are porcelain-coated cooking grates for easy cleanup. There is a three-piece smoking chamber which makes it easy to maintain the temperature.
- Comes with a primary cooking area of 739 sq inches
- Comes with a secondary cooking space area of 275 sq inches
- The Dimensions of the offset smoker is 61.7 in w x 46.2 in H x 22.9 in D
1. Z GRILLS ZPG-7002E 2019 New Model Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker
It comes with a pellet purge system and allows users to digitally control it. There is a shutdown recycle mode available. It is very easy to use and many technologies are provided in this offset smoker.
- Temperature and pellet feed control system available
- Comes with a three-year warranty
- It has a huge area for grilling
- It is easy to maintain the heat with automated electric feed system