With the smell of barbecue grills feeling the air with one of the most enticing aromas imaginable, now is the perfect time to start looking for a new one. Whether you want a gas grill, a charcoal grill, smoker, an indoor grill, there are many high-quality grills that don’t require a lot of money and can be easily assembled or can come put together.
8. MASTER COOK Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 3 Burner with Folding Table Black
To start the list, we have a grill that’s easy to assemble, cost-efficient and has enough space to accomplish many of your grilling tasks. This is great for first-timers who are finally living on their own. Three burners are the new norm, and this grill delivers 30,000 BTU making it ideal for grilling for the family or a couple of T-Bones.
- MASTER COOK Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 3 Burner with Folding Table
7. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
Not just your standard, run of the mill gas grill. Using propane is a quick and green alternative to using charcoal and is much simpler. Add the 8,000 btu side burner which gives you a chance to cook sauces sides, and you’ll be the king or queen of your local picnic or family reunion. It has three stainless steel burners which offer a chance to easily grill various types of foods at the same time or fine tune the grill temperature with accuracy. The sturdy prep station on the right side makes it all the more convenient. It can also withstand harsh weather in case you have to leave it outside throughout the year.
- Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
6. Royal Gourmet CC1830F Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker, Black
This smoker has two racks and can hold 5lbs which makes it great for smoking different types of meats and comes equipped with two storage racks. Nothing can replicate the flavor of smoke, and you can also grill steaks, chops, and burgers just as quickly as any of the other grills. the handles that allow for adjust to the height of the charcoal and the pan can slide out to easily remove the ash and add more coals. The simplistic design makes it incredibly fast to assemble.
- Royal Gourmet CC1830F Charcoal Grill
- With Offset Smoker
5. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Same as the Char-Broil Classic except it costs less because it has no side burner. But many people don’t see this as a problem because they would rather have the extra prep space. This is also what you think of when you hear the words Propane grill. It has porcelain grill grates which are easy to clean. Assembly is simple enough that your grandmother can put it together with just a Philips head screwdriver.
- Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Liquid Propane Gas Grill
4. Char-Griller E06614 AKORN Jr, Red Charcoal kamado Grill
Char-Griller is a trusted name that has more expensive and less expensive grills, but this is the one will make everyone other tailgaters and passers-by jealous. People with expensive grills, smokers, propane grills, and even old oil drum grills that are tough to transport, will envy how easy you can tote around, even while hot. And the ability cook various meats to perfection with one of a kind flavor make this a one of the best grills under The AKORN Jr has been crowned the best budget of all Kamado grills by review sites and is a great purchase whether you’re a grill master with every kind of grill imaginable or a novice that doesn’t own a grill at all.
- Char-Griller E06614 AKORN Jr Kamado Grill
- Red Charcoal Kamado Grill
3. Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
This Charcoal grill may look like your granddaddy’s grill, but it has many modern innovations which make it one of the most state of the art charcoal grills available. It has a hook for the lid so you don’t have to risk putting on the ground or deck. The grill grate is hinged which allows more charcoal to be added safely. The one-touch cleaning system will save time and is another feature that helps you grill for many hours. The porcelain lid and bowl comes in green, black or copper, won’t rust and is capable of retaining very high temperatures, making this grill is great burgers, ribs, and everything else under the sun. It holds up to 13 burgers which make the Weber burger press a great add-on to this, as well as other grills.
- Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
- 22-Inch Charcoal Grill,
- Black With Hinged Grill Grates
2. Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill with Removable Plates and Less Smoke
This indoor grill produces outdoor results. This is the most inexpensive grill which we’ve reviewed. But don’t let that fool you. It’s great for slow cooking methods and is also capable of searing meat like a pro. The lid can come equipped with a window for only an extra $Which sets it apart from many grills, because one of the biggest mistakes people make when grilling is constantly opening the lid. This allows you to effectively monitor your food without letting heat escape.
- Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
- With Removable Plates and Less Smoke,
- Electric Indoor Grill One Size,
- Brushed Metal Lid comes With And Without A Window
1. George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver
Similar to the smaller versions which made this brand so popular, George Foreman offers this high-quality electric grill that is safe for indoor use and has enough grill space that it can replace almost any outside grill. It’s best grills under 200 because it’s the safest option among all of the grills and the stand can be removed and placed on any counter-top or table. So it’s approved for use in apartments. If you live in a high rise condo, apartment, travel a lot, live in a cold climate or don’t have access to charcoal or propane, you can still have restaurant quality barbecue whenever you want it. The five temperature settings make it versatile enough to grill anything a traditional grill can. This is also one of the least expensive grills and one of the best sellers on Amazon.
- George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric GrillSilver
- With Removable Stand and Adjustable Heat Settings