Intestinal gas is a common problem among babies that might become worse if the baby is on a baby formula. As a result, mothers have to do research in order to identify baby formulas that are uniquely made to reduce gas and allow your kid to be comfortable. To make it easy for you to find the best formula in a market filled with products from different manufacturers, we took it upon ourselves to pick out and review some of the special brands just for you.
8. Similac Sensitive for Fussiness and Gas
This formula is milk-based to ensure it is easy for the baby to digest. It is uniquely formulated for infants that experience gas and fussiness as a result of lactose sensitivity. The formula has DHA and ARA as part of the ingredients since they have nutritional benefits to your baby. They are also highly effective in promoting better brain and eye development.
- It relieves gas discomfort.
- It features OptiGro which is a mix of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E.
7. Gerber Soothe Colic Drops
This formula might be the best soothe probiotic available in the market. It is clinically proven to reduce crying time in babies by relieving digestive problems. It will reduce gas bubbles in the digestive system to ensure your baby’s feeding time is enjoyable. This way, your baby will be able to enjoy his or her favourite food.
- It is non-GMO, which means that it is safe for your baby.
- You will get a 0.34 oz bottle that comes with colic drops.
6. Gas-Eze Formula 100 Veg Capsules
Having gas often causes an immense discomfort to anyone. When experiencing flatulence, you can trust Dr. Christopher’s products since they are specially formulated with safe ingredients that are all natural. These ingredients include cayenne pepper, wildcrafted slippery elm bark, and organic ginger root. They work together to increase comfort while relieving gas.
- You will get 100 capsules per bottles.
- Each cap contains 475 mg of a proprietary blend.
- The ingredients are healthy and super effective.
- Specially made for vegetarians.
- Best Gas Grills Under 500 Reviews
- Best Car Leather Cleaners Reviews
- Best Fishing Line For Trout Reviews
- Best DD WRT Routers Reviews
- Best Espresso Coffee Reviews
- Best Smartwatches Under 100 Reviews
5. Colic Relief
Does your baby experience gas and the colic he/she has is keeping you up all night? If he/she does, then you might want to try Colic Relief formula that supports digestive functions by providing gas, heartburn, and stomach ache relief. It also helps with nervousness to ensure your baby stays calm. This Colic Relief formula should also come in handy when you want to improve your kid’s sleep quality since it is a great formula for insomnia.
- It is alcohol and sugar free.
- It is a Kosher Gylerine and distilled water base.
4. Mylicon Infant Gas Relief Drops
This gas relieving formula comes highly recommended by pediatricians thanks to its antigas properties. It is super safe for use on all kinds of newborns since it goes with every feeding. It is the best option if you are looking to get rid of gas in a gentle manner. For effectiveness, you should use the infant gas relief drops at each feeding for about 12 times in a day.
- It is a 1 oz bottle that comes in 2 packs.
- Each bottle has 100 drops that you can use severally for flatulence relief.
- It helps babies experiencing a lip tie and lactose sensitivity.
3. CharcoCaps Anti-Gas Formula Capsules
This CharcoCaps Anti-gas formula is highly effective at getting rid of gas so you don’t have to deal with bloating. It is safe since it does not have any interaction issues even with prescription medication. Even when you’ve eaten spoilt food, this formula should help eliminate your stomach ache. It should also help with other abdominal pains such as cramps.
- You will get 2 packs – each has 100 capsules.
- It will relieve gas as well as bloating quickly.
- It allows the user to enjoy any food comfortably without dealing with gas embarrassments.
- Its ingredients include arbo Vegetabilis, Lycopodium Clavatum, Cinchona Officinalis, Sulphur.
2. Gerber Good Start Soothe (HMO) Non-GMO Powder Infant Formula
If your breastfeeding baby is colicky and is about 12 months old, then this stage 1 formula should increase his/her comfort since it is a probiotic. You no longer have to deal with baby cries since the formula features a carbohydrate blend that only contains 30 percent lactose and DHA as recommended by experts. Unlike some competing brands, you can trust this formula because it is non-GMO, something that makes it safe for your baby.
- It is clinically tested to ease fussiness.
- Each bottle is 19.4 oz.
- No artificial growth hormones are included.
1. OVOL Infant DROPS
Are you looking for a reliable probiotic formula that will work fast and gently to relieve infant colic gas? If you are, you might want to check out Ovol Infant Drops because it is one of the best formulas for gas. It is safely formulated in Canada to ease flatulence and other digestive problems. It is alcohol free to ensure that you can use it comfortably during feeding to help your baby maintain a healthy digestive system despite the food they have.
- You can mix in feeding bottles, which makes them convenient to use.
- Each bottle is about 0.34 oz.
- Each drop is gentle on your stomach.
- The formula is clinically formulated to ensure it is safe to all babies.