The best cookwares for glass top stoves are those that are medium or of heavy-weight. Using a flat bottom pan will give you the best cooking performance. The bottom of the pan needs to be flat on the glass surface to get the proper heat transfer. Using a flat surface cookware set will increase the effectiveness of not only your stove but the cookware itself. The cooking surface and the bottom of your pans work together to determine how slow, fast, or unproductive your cooking will be. This is why it is important to choose a cookware set with a flat bottom.
8. Cuisinart CSS-11MR 11- piece Classic Cookware Set
Designed with a stainless interior and exterior of plush red metallic, this set will add a bit of color to your kitchen. The grips are riveted to make them strong and last longer. Comes with glass tops that will hold in the flavors of your foods.
- Made from the finest stainless steel
- Handles are Cool Grip, designed for balance and comfort
- Tops have handles that are wide and easy to grip
- Can be taken from top of stove to oven
- Oven proof up to 400 degrees, lids to 350 degrees
- Can go in dishwasher
7. ELO Skyline Stainless Steel Kitchen Induction Cookware Pots and Pans
This set has10-pieces with condensed bottoms to save energy and give you even distribution of heat. Has a small steam hole in the glass tops. Handles are hollow to stay cool. Can be used on all different types of stovetops. Safe in the dishwasher.
- German made
- Polished inside and out
- Tops have rims of stainless steel
- Rated one of the best sets
- Has a 1-year warranty
6. Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set
This set has a triple-layer to ensure the nonstick surface. The SureGrip comfortable handles are made with silicone rubber over stainless steel for durability. Pots and pans heat up evenly and quickly. They are made of hard-anodized material that is harder than stainless steel.
- Riveted handles for strength
- Handles are oven safe up to 400 degrees
- Hot spots are reduced to prevent foods from burning
- Grill pan, 12 inches, keeps grease drained
- Can not go in the dishwasher
- Safe for all stove tops
- Tulip shaped
- Glass tops
5. T-fal E938SA Professional 10 Piece Cookware Set
This professional set is nonstick and oven safe. It has a Thermo-Spot indicator for heat. It is dishwasher safe and comes in the color black.
- Nonstick Prometal Pro
- Scratch resistant and durable
- Can use metal utensils
- Thermo-spot shows when pan is preheated
- Silicone riveted handles
- Safe in oven up to 400 degrees
- Can use for all cooking methods
4. Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-piece Cookware Set
This cookware set comes in gray with orange handles. Gives you even heat with the hard-anodized construction. Hot spots are reduced so food does not burn. Coated inside and out with strong nonstick materials. The orange handles will give you a comfortable grip. Easy to clean up, and heats evenly and rapidly.
- Set includes 10-pieces
- Lids are glass and shatter-resistant
- Handles are rubberized and oven safe up to 350 degrees
- Safe for the dishwasher
- Quick and easy clean up with nonstick insides
- Warranty, Lifetime limited
3. Cook N Home 15-Piece Nonstick Stay Cool Handle Cookware Set
This set comes in black with soft handles. It also has a black utensil 5-piece set made of nylon. The pots and pans are made of thick aluminum. You will get even heating and averts hot spots from happening. Food will not stick and the whole set is easy to clean up. The lids are tempered glass and they have a steam vent. The glass tops make it easy to see the foods you are cooking.
- Set includes 5-piece utensil set
- Foods release quickly with nonstick interior
- Lids will also fit on the fry pans
- Stay cool handles that fit the hand comfortable
- Works well on electric, gas, glass, ceramic, halogen or any stove
- Everything is dishwasher safe
2. Paula Deen Signature Collection Porcelain Cookware Set
This is Paula Deen’s Red Speckle cookware. It also comes in aqua speckle, blueberry speckle, butter speckle, coral speckle, and lavender speckle. The set heats quickly and cooks evenly. It has top quality interior nonstick so your foods slide out easily. The exterior is porcelain enamel and the handles are in coordinating colors. Resistant to stains, easy cleanup and durable.
- Comes with a measuring spoon set of 5 pieces
- Exterior speckled porcelain is stain resistant and durable
- Riveted handles that are soft-touch
- Pots and pans have copper rings for hanging
- Safe in oven up to 350 degrees
- The tops are made of tempered glass
- Knobs are copper plated
- Glass lids are shatter resistant
1. Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware 10-Pc Set
The three layers are one of thick aluminum that is put between two magnetic stainless-steel layers. This provides you with even heating across all the pots and pans bottoms and up the sides, and gets rid of hot spots. The whole set can go on gas, electric, induction, and halogen cooktops.
- Pouring rims that are drip-free
- Handles that are riveted
- Stay cool handles that are stainless steel
- Stainless steel lids
- Oven safe up to 550 degrees
- Can be put in the freezer
- Safe for dishwasher, but hand washing would be better
- Warranty, lifetime limited