Coffee has become one of the American staple items for breakfast, and everyday, thousands of people consume a great amount of caffeine. Statistics show that 83% of the U.S. population consume caffeine everyday and this number continues to grow with the ease of coffee-making at home. Because making coffee at home simply requires either some ground coffee or a coffee-maker, it makes more sense financially, and saves more time than having to go to a coffee shop. For those reasons, in this article we will list and give a short description of best affordable espresso machines available in the marketplace.
8. Aicook 3.5Bar Espresso Coffee Maker
This espresso maker comes in at number eight on the list because it is one of the smaller machines, and the pressure is one of the lowest. It is a steam espresso machine with a pressure of three and a half BAR, and a rotary knob. The nozzle as well as the drip tray can be easily detached for a faster cleaning process.
- Makes up to 4 cups at a time
- Has a built-in frother
- Easy Knob for settings
- Super compact design
- Twenty four month or 2 year warranty
7. Nespresso Essenza Mini Original
Another small machine, this Essenza Mini weights only four pounds and is the most compact espresso machine from the De’Longhi brand. Every one of these machines comes with a special complimentary gift of aromatic espresso capsules. This machines heats up in less than thirty seconds with a touch-responsive button control.
- Saves energy
- Smaller footprint to fit into compact spaces
- Two different cup sizes
- Pressure of 19 BAR
- Four different colors: Red, Black, & Line
6. Espresso Machine by Breville
This single-serve machine is one of the most compact coffee makers on the market. It has a sleek design and creates coffee that tastes like if a barista made it. It includes an Eco friendly setting which allows it to save energy while providing the same high quality in your uses.
- FREE 16 aromatic aluminum coffee capsules
- 19 BAR high-pressure pump
- 25 second heating time with the touch of a button
- 2 Adjustable cup settings
5. Breville BES840XL/A
The fifth espresso machine on our list is this Breville 15 BAR machine. Automatically controlling the temperature after steam in order to have the best quality possible. This machine starts off with a slow pressure setting and eases into full pressure to allow the coffee to release all of its flavors.
- Pressure gauge to monitor extraction
- Ability to preset your cup shot volumes
- 9 extra accessories
- Temperature control
- BPA free and dedicated hot water outlet
4. Nespresso Inissia
Fourth on our list is this barista-level, compact espresso-maker. The third on our list from De’Longhi, it also comes with a complimentary gift of aromatic pods, and is made to save energy. After nine minutes, the machine turns itself off in order to save energy. It also includes a gift of free coffee capsules.
- Ergonomic feel for easy handling
- 25 second heating time
- Folding tray to taller glasses
- 19 BAR pressure
- 0.7 liter tank for up to 9 cups of coffee
3. Nespresso Pixie
A single-serve machine with touch-sensitive buttons and a 19 BAR pressure pump for great-tasting coffee and barista-level quality. Comes with complimentary coffee pods and the red light gives you a heads up when you need to refill the tank.
- 24 ounce water tank
- 25 second heating time with touch-sensitive buttons
- Consumes less energy than traditional machines
- Custom shot volumes
2. DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump
This DeLonghi espresso-maker comes in stainless steel and automatically primes the water to give you the right temperature. Make authentic espresso or cappuccino without having to travel to a Starbucks or other coffee spot. It has a no-drip fature so that cleanup is as easy as one, two, three.
- Manual frother to mix steam and milk
- 15 BAR pressure pump
- Three-in-one filter holder
- Rapid Cappuccino System for instant cup-serving
- 35 ounce water tank
1. BELLA Personal Espresso Maker
Now we’ve finally come to the final and best espresso machine on the market. The BELLA Personal Espresso Maker allows you to brew macchiatos, Americanos, and cappuccinos, easily. This machine will make you feel like your own barista, being able to make froth instantly and up to four cups per decanter for each of your family members or friends.
- Built-in frother for great foam
- Easy-to-turn knob setting feature
- Filter basket secures to filter handle
- Espresso scoop for perfect measurements
- Weights only five pounds