Whether you’re living in the north pole or a hot desert, you always need water, especially a water heater. Water heaters serve multiple purposes, such as providing you hot water at an instant, storing gallons of water, and serving safe drinkable water. Depending on what you’re in the market for, some water storage can be water and energy-efficient, saving you money in the long run.
It eliminates your wait time by already having hot water ready for you, and also doesn’t waste water waiting for hot water to reach the faucet. It stores gallons of water waiting at your disposal, whether you need it to cook, clean or drink. Some water storage comes with a filtration system allowing you to drink safe water that is not contaminated. You can buy any size water tank, from 2.5 gallons to a 100-gallon water tank. The 100-gallon water tank is on the pricier side and 2.5 gallons are more budget-friendly. Regardless, there’s a water tank that fits your needs.
10. Thermoflow – Mini-Tank Water Heater for Under Sinks
Thermoflow holds about 2.6 gallons of water and fits right under your sink. It is stainless steel so you don’t have to worry about rust or corrosion. The advanced technology stops heating the water when the temperature gets too high. The foaming technology heats water very quickly so you don’t have to wait long when you need hot water. The tank is safe to install and doesn’t overheat. Its design can be used for three different purposes; sole water heating source for one sink, as an add-on for an already existing heater, or as a buffer between in-line water heaters and cold water.
- Auto cut-off protection for safety, stainless steel tank that doesn’t require any maintenance, plug-in style, easy to use
9. Ecosmart ECOMINI6 (ECO 6) – Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater
The ECO 6 has a sleek and compact design and comes with a digital display that reads temperature. The heater can be directly installed at the sink by tapping into the waterline. This not only saves water by waiting for hot water to reach the faucet, but also saves time by not having to wait for your cold water to heat up. The Eco-Smart in-line heater increases the volume of the water that is being heated. You won’t need any expensive lines and pumps running throughout your house. Not to mention, the water heater is compact and lightweight and is known to save energy by up to 99.8%.
- Sleek, compact, lightweight, easy to install, energy-efficient, and convenient.
8. Stiebel Eltron – Mini-Tank Electric Water Heater
This mini water tank is lined with glass and can be mounted on the wall. It can hold up to 2.5 gallons of water and requires a 110/120 volt outlet. It is easy and quick to install and fit in bathroom sinks, kitchen sink, laundry areas, cabins/cottages, stores & warehouses, gas station, RV’s and food trucks. The water heater is developed in Germany and ideal for quick hot water that saves energy and water available at your disposal.
- Flat back and easy installation plugs into a 110/120 volt outlet, temperature adjustment, heats the water quickly, energy and water-efficient.
7. Bosch Electric – Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic
If you are in the market for a long-laster water heater, this is the mini-tank for you. With easy maintenance, the heater is lined with glass which will last for a long time. You can install the heater yourself by just plugging the 36-37 inches cord into a 120-volt outlet. This also heats the water quickly and eliminates long wait and can supply hot water to two sinks at the same time. You can either keep this on a shelf or you can mount it on the wall making it easy for your convenience.
- Water when you need it, long-lasting, fits into small spaces, saves time, water and energy, ideal for apartments, RVs, boats, kitchens, etc.
6. Camplux ME25 – Mini Tank Electric Water Heater
The camplux mini-tank comes with an adjustable thermostat that can automatically control water temperature once the initial setting has been selected. The red light turns on to indicate that the water is heating and to proceed with caution. This can be also mounted on the wall for your convenience or installed on the floor or shelf. The water pressure is 150 PSI and comes with a temperature and pressure relief valve.
- High-efficiency heating, easy to use, plug-in style, temperature/pressure relief valve, reduces heating losses, quick hot water supply, fits into small places
5. APEC Water Systems TANK
This water tank is FDA approved to ensure quality, safety, and durability. This can hold up to 10.7 gallons of water if you’re in the market for bigger water tanks. The metal tanks will not fail to safely supply you continuously with purified water. This is perfect for large families because this dispenses water at a high volume and fast flow rate. The airtight seals ensure that there are no leaks and no contamination.
premium quality, large water storage, easy installation, and maintenance, heavy-duty and trouble-free.
4. Eemax EMT2.5 – Electric Mini-Tank
The mini electric water tank is designed to save space fits under most sinks. It saves your time by limiting the amount of time you have to spend waiting for hot water; provides hot water instantly. It is easy to install and can be plugged into any 120-volt outlets. You have the control to adjust the temperature, anywhere between 50 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy installation, adjustable temperature, compact, and water-efficient
3. InSinkErator – Instant Hot Water Tank & F-1000S Filtration
This is a 750 Watt water heater that consumes less energy than a 40 Watt light build. It is easy to install and comes with a filtration system that provided chlorine-free and overall safer drinking water. Whether you need it for cooking, cleaning, or drinking you will have access to quick hot water that can heat instantaneously. Perfect for kitchens, bathrooms and many other settings.
- Heats fast and easy, elegant design, safe to drink, F1000S filtration
2. EcoSmart ECO 11 – Electric Tankless Water Heater
Looking for a water heater that saves you money on your water bill? Than this ECO 11 is what you’re looking for. It is known to save up to 60% on your water heating costs. It is ideal for small apartments or any small use application. EcoSmart can heat up to 2 gallons of water per minute and best for weather that is 67 degrees Fahrenheit or above. It can run water in two sinks at the same time, depending on the temperature.
- Compact design, digital temperature control, replaceable elements, advanced technology, and lifetime warranty.
1. American Standard – Electric Water Heater
This is a heavy-duty steel tank with inside lined with glass. The design of the electric water heater allows for easy draining, reducing sediment deposits, and extending the tank life. It comes with a temperature/pressure relief valve allowing you to control. It has been factory tested and the number one choice for many users.
- Heavy-duty, long-lasting, durable, 100% factory tested, brass drain valve, adjustable temperature/pressure